Monday, November 2, 2009

I've been....

City of light

Wow, I'm a horrible blogger I just realized I've not posted since May! I tend to forget about this little blog and then every once in a while I remember this save haven where I can express myself through pictures, words and the randomness that I call life. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm really sorry blogosphere for forgetting you.

I have a tendency to start something, but then I get bogged down by life or just stop doing anything because it becomes less important to me. I've been thinking about it and it's time to brake-away from my bad habits and start fresh. I'm not sure if I can do it, but I'm all about trying to be better at "Life." So I'm going to take it slow and see where this blogging thing goes and maybe the other things will fall into place, too.

No comments: