Thursday, May 7, 2009

That uneasy feeling....

sitting

Today my sister and I had our regular coffee/girl time and while we were at Starbucks, I mentioned that I have a list of things that make me uncomfortable. My sister thought I was kidding and in a way I was. However, as a person who thinks through every detail, I guess I do have a list in the back of my head of the many things that make me feel uneasy. As, we continued talking about the "list", She challenged me to start a photo project. Were, I take a picture of the people, places and things that make me feel that way. After, processing her challenge, I have decided to accept. I'm a little nervous about it, but I will take it a day at a time and hopefully I will realize that feeling uneasy is all in my head and with time the things that make me feel like that, will go away or become less prominent. And so, starting tomorrow, the "it's not you, it's me." project will begin.

No comments: