Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Handmade Christmas....

Every year, my sister and I make all our Christmas tree ornaments. And this year we used recycled magazines and cereal boxes to create all the ornaments.

Handmade Christmas...
My sister cut the birds out of cereal boxes and she also made the triangle ornaments.
Handmade Christmas...

I made the garland with the Free people magazines that I'd been saving for the last year and it took me a total of 18 hours to complete it (yes, that's right 18 hours!).
Handmade Christmas tree.

1 comment:

renee said...

This is so beautiful! I love the idea of a totally handmade tree. I'm doing a mostly handmade Christmas this year because I'm trying to be cheap and because I have a crawling 11 month old who is into destruction so no breakable or glittery things for us this year. But I love your palette! It can still be christmas without bright colors and glitter. Lovely!